Friday, November 6, 2009

Pumpkin Pickin' Pictures

We always have fun going and getting our pumpkins from a local farm. They have all sorts of things for kids to play on. Cayden was fixed on only one thing....Tractor Ride!! Joella was so cute toddling around trying to pick up the pumpkins like her Daddy.





These are the best pics we got. Why is it so hard to get both kids looking at you at the same time!


Pumpkin carving.






2 comments:

  1. I ache to be there with ya'all. These pics are great! I love you - all four of you!

    Auntie Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see the pictures of what your doing. I forgot about the green stove. You need to do a video or skype us.

    Love the pics of pumkin patch. I remember being with you when Cayden was a baby. The kids looked really cute in their costumes also. Love ya. Mom

    ReplyDelete